The Rise of Content Content marketing is on the rise for Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C) companies. As both a cost effective and prosperous strategy, content marketing engages and retains customers while constantly building your brand.
- 70% of B2B are creating more content than they were this time last year.
- Companies with blogs generate 67% more leads than those who don’t.
- Only 38% of companies who internally produce content, report that it is effective.
Agency vs. In-House CostsCompany leaders are having a difficult time hiring employees who have all the necessary skills for good In-house marketing. A fully loaded content team isn’t cheap and neither are their tools.
- 96% of marketing leaders say that the skills needed to drive online results have changed.
- 44% can’t find singular employees who have all the skills necessary to the in-house market.
- A fully loaded marketing team can cost upwards of $330k a year without benefits or insurance, sick days etc.
It’s also important to note that the only way to increase output in-house is to hire more people, it is not scalable like agency options!!!