Content marketing is on the rise for Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C) companies. As both a cost effective and prosperous strategy, content marketing engages and retains customers while constantly building your brand.
- 70% of B2B are creating more content than they were this time last year.
- Companies with blogs generate 67% more leads than those who don’t.
- Only 38% of companies who internally produce content report that their content is effective.
Agency vs. In-House Costs
Company leaders are having a difficult time hiring employees who have all the necessary skills for good In-house marketing. A fully loaded content team isn’t cheap and neither are their tools.
- 96% of marketing leadership say that the skills needed to drive online results have changed.
- 44% can’t find singular employees who have all the skills necessary to in-house market.
- A fully loaded marketing team can cost upwards of $330k a year without benefits or insurance, sick days etc.
Keep in mind that these numbers are averages from across the US. Real amounts will depend on geographical location and current demand of marketing talent.
It’s also important to note that the only way to increase output in-house is to hire more people, it is not scalable like agency options!!!
Big Brands Trust Agencies
Agility, quick results, and innovative thinking are just a handful of the reasons the biggest brands in the world choose to partner with marketing agencies, in fact, 62% of companies now outsource some or all of their content marketing.