Keyword Usage The first element that you need to be aware of is keyword usage. Although using your targeted keywords does not help improve your search engine rankings, using the right keywords in your descriptions can be incredibly helpful in drawing the eye to your listing. When a potential customer keys in a search query into Google, if the query is found in your description it will be bolded. In the image below, I did a search for Utah Jazz and as you can see, the top three sites all have the keyword Utah Jazz in their meta description and when it is bold, it does draw the eye. I promise!
- Where Will You Share & Distribute The Content For Your E-commerce Business?
- The Ultimate Guide To Retargeting For Ecommerce Businesses
- The Ultimate Guide To Paid Search (PPC Marketing) For Ecommerce Businesses
- How To Build a Content Calendar For Your E-commerce Business
- How to Document Your Content Marketing Strategy For Your Ecommerce Business
blogging buyer personas content content creation content curation content marketing content promotion content strategy customer acquisition digital marketing ecommerce ecommerce content marketing ecommerce marketing ecommerce seo email marketing Facebook Facebook Ads Google+ Google Ads google adwords google shopping guest blogging inbound marketing influencer marketing influencers instagram keyword research link building meta description mobile paid search Pinterest ppc product listing ads retargeting ads schema seo social media social media marketing social media strategy storytelling strategy Twitter video marketing WordPress