As we’ve learned over the years, any half decent digital marketer has to change his or her strategies and tactics as the algorithms change, and they’ve changed a lot recently. Some of the biggest changes in the algorithms have targeted low quality links and put more emphasis on higher quality, more natural linking strategies.
The problem is, generating quality links takes a lot of manual work. In the process, you have to prospect, build relationships, often times build content or something else of value, and secure the link. The good news is, there is a tool called BuzzStream that helps digital marketers be a little more efficient when going through the process.
I first heard about BuzzStream when I was on a phone call with Garrett French running through demo of his new tool set, CitationLabs. A few months later, I was able to visit founder, Paul May and have dinner with him a few of his employees in Austin, TX. Since then, I’ve been sold on their product and their dedication to customer satisfaction as they’ve bent over backwards to ensure I’ve had a great experience and am getting maximum value out of their tool.
Since BuzzStream has been around for a while now, there are countless reviews and tutorials on how to use the platform to help scale your high quality link acquisition. I also learned a hard lesson last week when introducing my new team to the tool. I learned that although I am quite efficient at using the tool, I am terrible at teaching someone else how to use it. Go figure 🙂 Because of this, I’ve compiled a list of the best resources on how to use the tool to prospect and perform outreach. So take a few minutes, go to the bathroom, grab a beverage, and spend ample time running through them. When you are done, you will be a BuzzStream pro! I promise!
Setting Up BuzzStream
Link Prospecting (Specifically For BuzzStream)
- BuzzStream For Link Prospecting
- How To Find Great Opportunities With The BuzzStream Prospecting Module
- Using BuzzStream For Link Prospecting
- Broken Link Building Using BuzzStream
- Enterprise Link Prospecting: Scalable Ways To Source Link Opportunities
General Link Prospecting Posts
- The Link Prospector’s Guide to the Tilde
- Beginner’s Guide to Link Prospecting using Google Search
- Improve Your Link Prospecting With Reductive Queries
- Smart Link Building Queries for Any Industry
- Creative Link Prospecting: Following a News Story
- Using SEOmoz Tools for Link Prospecting
- 9 Actionable Tips for Link Prospecting
- Using Blogrolls to Expand your Link Prospecting Lists
- 3 Ways to Identify Link Prospects
- Link Prospecting with Twitter Tools and APIs
Link Outreach (Specifically For BuzzStream)
- Quick & Effective Outreach With BuzzStream
- Improving Link Building Response Rate With Persuasive Psychology
- Six Outreach Tips & Tricks
General Link Outreach Posts
- Content-based Outreach for Link Building
- Outreach Specialists Bible
- The 7 Principles of Bulk Outreach for Link Building
- Using Boomerang for Link Building Outreach
- A Linkbuilder’s Gmail Productivity Setup (with Outreach Emails from 4 Industry Linkbuilders)
- The Link Builder’s Guide to Email Outreach
- Outreach Letters for Link Building [Real Examples]
So there you have it. You should be a BuzzStream power user now. Congratulations! So, what do you think about the tool? Please feel free to leave your opinion in the comments section below.