Stryde, a firm specializing in ecommerce marketing, is looking an individual who is interested in growing a career in the field of digital marketing. This position is part time, fast paced, extremely exciting, and sometimes stressful!
Our ideal candidate is a quick learner, is self-motivated, can quickly get up to speed on client email marketing initiatives/goals, and not afraid to learn and leverage new technologies on behalf of clients.
Mission: The mission of the Email Marketing Specialist is to assist the Digital Marketing Managers in executing monthly email strategy by performing email marketing audits, workflow/drip campaign creation, regular promotional deployments as well as providing outstanding customer service.
- Perform email marketing audits including:
- Transactional emails
- New customer workflows
- Abandoned cart workflows
- Review generation workflows
- Perform email copy optimizations on current emails
- Create new email copy
- Manage and nurture internal master email lists
- Send promotional deployments
- Assist digital marketing managers in preparing client reports
- Providing outstanding customer service
- At least three months experience working on email marketing campaigns
- Computer and internet skills including MS Word, Excel, internet-based applications, and social networking websites
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the skill and discipline necessary to work with minimal supervision
We mostly use the Klaviyo and Mail Chimp platforms on behalf of clients. Experience in either of these is a plus!
PLEASE APPLY IF ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE TRUE:
- A team player
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Passionate about interacting with clients
- Goal oriented
- Love to be held accountable
- Love to push limits
- Love to put your head down and get to work
- Love to think strategically
- Believe you can be the best email marketer in the world
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]