Our weekly roundup has been overtaken by Pubcon! This week marked the 14th Pubcon, which took place from October 6th through the 9th in fabulous Las Vegas.
For those unfamiliar with the event, Pubcon is “the premier social media and optimization conference, is supported by the industry’s leading businesses, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors involved in social media, Internet marketing, search engines, and digital advertising, and offers an in-depth look at the future of technology presented by the world’s top speakers in provocative cutting-edge sessions.”
The Pubcon attendees and speakers are a who’s-who of digital marketing, so we figured they should be featured in this installment of Tweets of the Week.
1. Casie Gillette suffered from Pubcon #FOMO:
— Casie Gillette (@Casieg) October 7, 2014
2. Mat Siltala’s beard now has it’s own Twitter:
— Mat Siltala’s Beard (@siltalasbeard) October 8, 2014
3. To no one’s surprise, Jay Baer owned Vegas:
— Jay Baer (@jaybaer) October 9, 2014
4. Ryan Jones dropped some #Pubcon wisdom:
The people most likely to hurt you with negative SEO are you, your team, and your agencies. #pubcon
— Ryan Jones (@RyanJones) October 9, 2014
5. Ann Smarty gave us a peek from the inside:
— Ann Smarty (@seosmarty) October 8, 2014
6. Bill Hartzer told us what Panda was really named after (as Tweeted by Rebecca Murtagh):
— Rebecca Murtagh (@VirtualMarketer) October 8, 2014
7. And finally, Russell Jones let us know how the attendees were really feeling:
#pubcon exhausted is a whole different type of exhausted
— rjonesx (@rjonesx) October 8, 2014
Did you attend Pubcon this year? Tell us about what you learned!